The VDR Podcatcher Plugin
With the Podcatcher plugin you can subscribe to podcasts. It allows you to browse through the podcasts, download and play them.
Currently only RSS podcasts with mp3 enclosures are supported.
- Supports any valid RSS 2.0 feed
- Feeds and Podcast enclosures can be automatically and manually downloaded in background
- Downloaded files are stored in a local cache dir
- Browsing through feeds, feed items and displaying item text
- Items can by filtered to show only those, that contain a MP3-Podcast
History and Downloads
- Fixed small bug which caused a segfault when a feed without items was opened.
- Old cache files will be automatically deleted. The maximum age can be configured in the plugin's setup
- The replay control now shows the total time and progress information.
- It's possible to pause and resume playback.
- Download progress information is available now as %-text on red button.
- Don't use pkg-config for libmad, because some distributions don't provide pkg-config support for this library.
- Adapted to new API versioning scheme of VDR 1.3.47. Older VDR versions are not supported anymore.
- Made main menu entry translatable
- Added Finnish translation (thx to Rolf Ahrenberg!)
- First version for public beta testing